Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog: Brother Wolf

Hi all,

This one is not going to be a split blog like the last one, but the next one will almost definitely be split because there is so much to talk about.

Last week when I went to Brother Wolf, I saw so many cages in the room where the dogs were up for adoption that had signs that said "boarding". There wasn't enough room in the boarding area, so they had to put dogs in the other room. I saw a dog named Snoop (Dog), who was adopted but was back to be boarded. There were also a lot of puppies, which from experience get adopted fast. There were also a lot of older dogs there, which I think is so sad. If an older dog is in a shelter, it is less likely to be adopted so they can live the rest of their lives out in a happy place.

On a happy note, Ozzy has been adopted! When I went to BWAR the week before, they were closed for staff training, and that was the week he should have been back if the family didn't want to adopt him. I am so happy for him. He is a good dog and deserves a loving home, which I hope he now has.

I have run out of words, and it's kind of late. There will be more the next blog, I'm going to BWAR this Wednesday, so I will blog afterward.

Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment