Friday, April 2, 2010

Post 1: We Are Their Voice

My name is Madi Moser. I am in 7th grade, and in school, there is a program called LEADER where the student choose a service project to carry out; I chose animal abuse, mostly because I love animals. I am mainly focusing on dogs. For my service project, I am going to help at a local animal shelter (Brother Wolf/Pet Soup) and then blog about what my experiences (i.e. the dogs' stories, conditions, etc.). I am then going to carry this project out through high school as the service project that is required, which gets me a head start. I named my post after a flier that I got at Brother Wolf. I am REALLY exited to start volunteering, and I finally get to blog (I know nothing about blogging, just so everyone knows).

Madi Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment